Monday, October 12, 2009

:) :) :)

Arini happy sbb ada berita gembira diterima pada hujung minggu :)
Maka saye nak posting quotes nice yg saye jumpai dalam FB untuk di kongsi bersama..

"Which ones is the sweetest?
Sweet-Cotton candy? Nope!
Chocolate syrup or syrup Bandung? Nah!
Let me see..
How about sugar? Of course not!
No...Honey?..neee...
SO WHAT?
There is nothing as sweet as you..."

"There are 12 Months in a year.4 weeks in a month.7 days in a week.24 Hrs in a day.But there's only one you in a life time."Align Center
"I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found you! Then I realized how rich I am."

"When I don't message you.Doesn't mean.I forgot about you.I was just giving you time. To miss me."

"The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you."

2 comments:

  1. wah..sweet nye dier...
    apsal hepi2 ni? boyfren bagi bunge ke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salah2.. potong 10 markah!
    tiada boyfriend utk memberi bunga...
    ni kes dpt kerja baru :p

    ReplyDelete